sanrio. hong kong
fruit of the loom. el salvador
2005-05-26 03:27 pm (UTC)
Re: FIRST! SCORE
oh I had the same brand for pants..
1. No brands for boxers, no point - Made in China (all 3)
2. Airwalk (Made in Thailand), Airwalk (Made in Thailand), Quiksilver (Made in China)
3. DC (Made in China), Vans (Made in United States), O'Neill (Made in United Kingdom)
4. Family Guy T-Shirt (Made in China), Element (Made in China), Element (made in China)
Wahoo! Hope i've done that right :|
Your boxers don't have brands? *blink*
Everything has a brand!
YAY! FAMILY GUY!!!!!
Is Stewie on it? I love him.
1) Victoria's secret (Mexico)
2)AE jeans (MExico)
3)Lerner NY (Maldives), Old navy (mexico), A&M (mexico)
4)A&M (Mexico), A&M (USA), Lerner NY (Hati)
Your icon's pretty!
- And you have a lot of customer loyalty!
Liz Claiborne - Columbia
Tommy Hilfinger - Macau
Caribbean Joe - Guatemala
Gap - Mexico
Old Navy - South Africa
I don't have much clothes to look through at the moment, if I ever finish my laundry I can add more to the list.
Good stuff. ;)
You're clearly a very international person by where your clothes are from. ;)
Where's Macau? *ponders*
1) Victoria's Secret, made in Israel; Station Wagon, made in USA; B.U.M. Equipment, made in El Salvador
2) Dickies, made in Vietnam; Levis, made in Mexico
3) Lee, Assembled in Mexico of USA compontents; Hanes, made in El Salvador; Dickies, made in Belilze
4) M & O Knits, made in Mexico; Gildan, made in Honduras; Fruit of the Loom, made in Honduras
I thought Dickies were like neck blankets? *confuzzled* I thought that's wha tmy grandma wore to cover the moles on her neck?
And station wagon? Sounds cute!
Any of these brands I don't know I'm gonna look up on ebay. ;)
Morbid threads, made in Macau
Girl Wonder, made in Hong Kong
Victoria's secret, made in Jordan
Macgirl, made in china
kikgirl, made in Macau
Serious clothing, made in USA
Handcuffs, made in USA
Fruit of the loom, Made in Mexico
Kathie Lee collection, made in Hong Kong
Tilt, made in USA
Morbid Threads, made in USA
Anvil, made in USA
Handcuffs? Sounds like my kind of clothes. *grin*
Well, then get your clothes out and write about them for the common good. :P
Don't just complain!
Hershey's? Is it made out of chocolate. Yummy. ;)
Ooooh! You have a Rue 21 too?
I got a pair of panties there that have a kitty's face in the front, with holes cut out for the eyes..
Okay. So maybe that was TMI.
1. Short Stories - Made in China
2. Hestia - Made in China
3. Kayser - Made in China (but designed in Australia...)
4. Roxy - Made in USA
5. Buttnaked Australia - Made in China
6. Urban Exposure - Made in Taiwan
7. Temt - Made in China
8. Target - Made in Vietnam
9. Valleygirl - Made in China
10. Supre - Made in Australia
11. Jas d'Orange - Made in China
12. Miss Me - Made in Taiwan
...I feel like Australia's supporting all the sweat shops and stuff now. I had no idea how much of it was made in China >.
*nod* I know. I was wondering if people would start thinking about that too. I know we're all guilty of it.. That's part of why I posted this.
I'm a thought provoker I am.
And they have Targets in Australia?
1. Marks and Spencers, Sri Lanka
2. Marks and Spencers, Sri Lanka
3. Marks and Spencers, Sri Lanka
4. St. Bernard, Spain
5. C&A, Poland
6. Dinky Jeans, Thailand
7. Ralph Lauren, Hong Kong
8. Next, Turkey
9. Harbour Patrol, Sri Lanka
10. St. Bernard, Spain
11. Next, Turkey
12. Harbour Patrol, Sri Lanka
I'm consistently happy with my Marks&Spencers underwear.
I never considered where the clothes I wear come from before. I was surprised. Thanks for the eye-opener.
slightly late but meh, it sounded fun.
underwear: boxers-thailand, boxer briefs-Dominican Republic, boxer briefs-Dominican Republic
Pants: Levi Strause jeans-Mexico, Cherokee pants-Lesotho, Levi Strause Jeans-Mexico
Sweaters/sweatshirts: Roma Athletica jacket thing-Pakistan, Puma hoody-Mexico, Mossimo jacket thing-Vietnam
T-Shirts: AAA t-shirt that says "I make stuff up"-MExico, Adidas soccer jersey-Mexico, Champion t-shirt from Boston University (ive never been there, my mom went)-Mexico
I'm WAY too tired to calculate these now. Later, though.