Baton has been passed!
1) Total amount of music files on your computer:
2) The last CD you bought was:
The Swing Kids soundtrack. :) Yaaaay.
3) What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
All You Need is Love, Beatles
4) Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:
- Puff The Magic Dragon. I love it. It's so poignant. I had a teacher once say that that particular song is a song for children and very smart adults. Adults who get what life is all about.
- Piano Man, Billy Joel - This song is all about who we are, and where we go and who we become. I love it.
- In My Life, Les Miserables. It's been the audition song I use the most often in my life. I've sang it at auditions all over the country and it's gotten me some of my favorite parts. It might be a bit mundane of a song, but it holds lots of memories.
- Did I Shave My Legs For This? , Deana Carter. - Really, what woman doesn't feel like that at least half of the time? I know I do.
- Yesterday, The Beatles. One of the most perfect and true songs I know.
5) What 3 people are you going to pass this baton to and why?
Well.. I have a lot to choose from. Let me just say, I pass the baton on to each and everyone of you!
But if I have to pick three at random, who must do it, on pain of death... they are:
The rest of you too! I love reading about these things...