Secret Lives of Women. Infantalism, I guess is the first thing that's shown? I've heard about this sort of thing, but hadn't seen it at play until I saw this video. It shows a variety of women in various life styles. Actually a pretty fascinating show the couple times I've caught it on.
And five more household remedies. As always, consult a Doctor before doing anything that may be dangerous. :)
1. EARACHE: Steep 1-2 tsp. chamomile flowers in boiling water for 10-15 minutes. Strain out the water, and apply the hot flowers in a cloth for alleviation of the earache.
2. ECZEMA: Rub a whole nutmeg against a smooth stone slab with a little water and make a paste. Apply on affected parts. (Note: It is believed by some rural, old fashioned practitioners that instead of water, one's own early morning saliva can be used for better results. -- Added note, Little Random has eczema, and there's no way in hell I'm trying this. lol)
3. HANG-OVER: Eat honey on crackers. The fructose in the honey will help to flush out the alcohol in your system.
• Coat area liberally with lotion. Rub with the back of a cold spoon vigorously for as long as you can stand to, changing out spoon for new cold one every 10 minutes. Recommended time for this treatment is 45-60 minutes. Why it works: a hickey is a bruise; the discoloration of a bruise is caused by blood accumulating under the skin from broken capillaries; this remedy breaks up the old blood so it can be reabsorbed by the body more quickly, therefore diminished the discoloration.
• Rub white toothpaste over the hickey, allow to dry, and later, wipe it off with a warm facecloth. After a few applications, the hickey will be faded. Do not use gel toothpaste
5. INSECT BITES: Mix water with cornstarch into a paste and apply. This is effective in drawing out the poisons of most insect bites and is also an effective remedy for diaper rash.