2. Write down one line of the song. Try to avoid putting the song title in the line.
3. Have your friends comment and see if they know the songs.
4. When someone guesses correctly, strike out the line or in some otherway denote that it has been identified.
5. If you cheat when you reeeally need your cellphone sometime, it will be dead.
1. Now take my advice. To America I'll have yous' not be coming
--------2. But the suns been kind while I wrote this song it's for people like you that keep it turned on - Your Song, Elton John.
--------3. Oh the shame, thought of changing my name - Hakuna Matata, The Lion King
4. But this time before you run to her, leaving me alone and hurt
5. Father snores as his wife gets into a dressing gown, picks up the letter that’s lying there
6. He is young. He’s afraid. Let him rest, heaven blessed.
7. We promised we’d get a house on a hill with a pool
8. Had a few doors slammed on our tails, we’ve been kicked and cussed
9. Well I don’t want to argue, sure don’t want to fight, tell me what’s wrong
10. Are you surprised we went insane? With dollars pouring down like rain
11. To see moments of enchantment on our faces,The moments when we smile and those between
12. Don’t tell me what it’s all about, cause I’ve been there and I’m glad I’m out
13. He put me on a velvet swing and made me wear, well, hardly anything
14. Maybe there’s a God above and all I ever learned from love was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you
------15. The zombies were having fun the party had just begun -- The Monster Mash! Bobby "Boris" Pickett
16. And I can hardly speak my heart is beating so and anyone can tell
-------17. Got my hand in my pocket and I’m waiting for my rocket ya’ll Curbside Prophet, Jason Mraz
18. Ladies and gentlemen you can’t imagine the rapture instore just inside of this door
--------19. What brings a mogul in his own mind to the Life Cafe? La Vie Boheme, RENT
20. That fateful night the car was stalled up on the railroad track
21. I can touch what my heart used to dream of long before I knew
22. I bid farewell to old Kentucky the place where I was born and raised
23. God has heard your battle call, now he'll watch his precious children learn how to stand
24. Oh baby I'll take you down I'll take you down
25. Come on people now smile on your brother
- Disclaimer, these are super hard my loves. They were the first 25 that popped up, and they are random, which isn't entirely surprising. Good luck! Again, the winner will find out something about me. Have at it!