|Oh Nipsy! That was for Varla!
||[Jun. 13th, 2008|05:24 pm]
|||||Girls Will Be Girls. :)||]|
Friday the Thirteenth! :)
So here's a video of the game. All old school like. lol
Last October, Ian Clifton of Sheffield, England, slumped over in a pub after consuming 11 pints of lager and untold amounts of bathtub punch. Pub regulars ( who assumed he had passed out) shaved off his hair and took pictures of him posd with an inflatable doll. Actually, Clifton had died of acute alcholic poisoning. By the time his mates realized their mistake and called paremedics, Clifton had been dead for about an hour.
And that's not very nice.