|Drinking and dancing.
||[Nov. 13th, 2007|02:57 pm]
20 Statements to AVOID when you've been Pulled Over:
1. Officer, could you hold my beer please, while I look for my license?
2. Wow, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!
3. Gee, Porky, I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.
4. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't turned on.
5. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?
6. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.
7. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning too!
8. Listen, pal, I pay your salary!
9. I only had three officers Mr. Beer...
10. Want to race tot he station, Sparky?
11. On the way to the station let's get a six pack.
12. You'll never get those cuffs on me... You big pussy!
13. Come on write the friggin' ticket, the bar closes in twenty minutes!
14. How long is this going to take? Your wife is expecting me.
15. Hey big boy, is that your nightstick or are you just glad to see me?
16. You know, I was going to be cop, too, but I decided to finish seventh grade instead.
17. So, uh are you on-the-take, or what?
18. Do you know why you pulled me over? Good, at least one of us does.
19. So are you still a little crappy because your Mother didn't let you play with your gun when you were little?
20. Hey, aren't you one of the village people...?
And this is pretty cool. It's inmates doing some awesome choreography. :) Not the thriller one, but still pretty awesome.