|Caption Letter Time. :)
||[Aug. 28th, 2007|04:26 pm]
|||||Lady Madonna - The Beatles||]|
These are taken from real resumes and cover letters and were printed
in the July 21, 1997 issue of Fortune Magazine.
1. "I demand a salary commiserate with my extensive experience."
2. "I have lurnt Word Perfect 6.0 computor and spreasheet progroms."
3. "Received a plague for Salesperson of the Year."
4. "Wholly responsible for two (2) failed financial institutions."
5. "Reason for leaving last job: maturity leave."
6. "Failed bar exam with relatively high grades."
7. "It's best for employers that I not work with people."
8. "Let's meet, so you can 'ooh' and 'aah' over my experience."
9. "You will want me to be Head Honcho in no time."
10. "Am a perfectionist and rarely if if ever forget details."
11. "I was working for my mom until she decided to move."
12. "Marital status: single. Unmarried. Unengaged. Uninvolved. No
13. "I have an excellent track record, although I am not a horse."
14. "I am loyal to my employer at all costs....Please feel free to
respond to my resume on my office voice mail."
15. "I have become completely paranoid, trusting completely no one
and absolutely nothing."
16. "My goal is to be a meteorologist. But since I possess no
training in meteorology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage."
17. "I procrastinate, especially when the task is unpleasant."
18. "Personal interests: donating blood. Fourteen gallons so far."
19. "As indicated, I have over five years of analyzing investments."
20. "Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain
21. "Note: Please don't misconstrue my 14 jobs as 'job-hopping'.
I have never quit a job."
22. "Marital status: often. Children: various."
23. "Reason for leaving last job: They insisted that all employees
get to work by 8:45 am every morning. I couldn't work under
24. "The company made me a scapegoat, just like my three previous
25. "Finished eighth in my class of ten."
26. "References: none. I've left a path of destruction behind me."
I stole that from a few of you and thought it was too good not to share. :)
And no youtube today. Can't have lists, and photobuckets AND youtubes.