August 11th, 2006


Not the best choice.

An 82-year-old man who had locked himself out of his still-running car in Glen Burnie, Md., in June, was hospitalized with first- and second-degree burns after attempting to siphon gasoline from the car using an electric vacuum cleaner (a spark from which ignited gasoline vapors). He told police that he wanted to force the engine to stop by removing the rest of the gasoline. [The Capital (Annapolis), 6-16-05]

Strange Brithey Spears home video.

Unfortunately I don't have access to any of your responses right now, given the satanic nature of AOL and them saying that they had trouble billing my account and not letting me on.

Seriously. Sooo pissy. Not gonna lie.

Hope your interwebs are behaving.
  • Current Music
    "Have you ever seen Back To The Future? Is that Possible?"