I'm so sorry about your cat. *hug* I know how hard it can be. *HUG*
With 10 mil, I'd buy a house, and pay for it to be converted to fully-accessible. Fly everywhere first class. And then settle down to become a professional philanthropist. It would be awesome. We'd be eccentric!
Oh, and finally buy my imaginary Pirate Ship.
Edited at 2009-05-08 04:21 pm (UTC)
*hugs* Thanks sweetie.
And that's an awesome plan. I love it.
These are awesome darlin'. :)
And one of these days I think I'll get another kitty, but I just can't right now. Miss my old guy too much. His sister has been putting on weight like crazy. She misses him too.
Thanks for the baby laugh. :)
1. I'd finish college and pay off my student loans.
2. I'd buy really awesome things for the kids, maybe even set up trusts or something for them.
3. Buy a house, nothing too grand, something big enough for me a the kids, with maybe a little extra growing room.
4. a new car. Perferably a hybrid or electric
5. I'd definitely travel around the world.
Awesome. A lot of ours are similar. =)
I'm so sorry about your cat. Putting mine down was one of the hardest things I've done. /hugs
All I want in the whole world is a house and the financial security to start a family. So uh...a house and a baby? =P
Thanks honey. It was really hard.
And I feel ya. *hugs* I want a house of my own so bad.
Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry about your kitty. He's thankfully not in pain anymore, but I know that pets are family and it's never ever easy to let them go.
I've been posting this link all over the place:http://www.shatters.net/celestia/
Our universe is fascinating. (And terrifying in a ... huge and terrifying way)!
Little kid giggles are the best, seriously. <3
Thanks so much sweetie. *hugs*
And that's an awesome link! Love it!
And I agree. :)
im soooo sorry to hear about your kittie!!! *HUGZ* ill be sending positive energies your way!!!
i dont know what ill do when my Zero goes. :(
These are all awesome. :) *hugs*
1) a new car, probably something Japanese, low maintenance and fuel efficient with great insurance that'll protect me against everything from small bumps to being crushed by dinosaurs
2) a HOUSE, something quaint and older looking but safe in a nice neighborhood with superior security system and insurance
3) (hire) a lawyer cos I would want to donate a lot of my money
4) a new computer with all the graphic and sound bells & whistles!!!! with a digital camera and software to boot
5) a new story on my parent's house like they've been wanting for a while
Sorry for the loss of your kitty, I had a guy maiming my kittens in the neighborhood, jerks and monsters they are
These are all very cool plans. :)
And thanks hon. *hugs*
And that's terrible. I really think there's a special place in hell for those who torture animals.
I had to put my fiance's cat down (he couldn't do it). He was the best cat ever, the only cat who ever loved me, so to speak. He'd great me with a roar-purr every morning, and every time I came home from somewhere. What a lovely creature.
I would buy a piece of land somewhere, reasonably far away from civilised society. Hopefully with an awesome old house on it. If not, I'd buy the materials to build one.
I'd buy all the books on my wish list.
I'd buy lots of film for my polaroid camera.
I'd buy myself a year, sailing the world with my man.
And I'd buy myself the services of a professional genealogist to trace my ancestry all the way back then.
*hugs* It's hard to see them go.
And these are all really cool plans. :)
i would buy some land in the middle of almost nowhere and design and build my own house. it would be fun! customize everything. not too big though, big houses are echoey.
i don't think i would want to change much. i wouldn't go out and buy a bunch of jewelry or cars or shoes.
i would put a lot of it away for retirement and then i would settle down in my custom house with my family and live my life as normally as possible. of course we would go around the world though. that would be amazing to see all major cities of the world and never really have to worry about being poor.
It would be amazing. Extremely amazing.
I'm sorry about your kitty. :(
Let's see...if I had 10 million dollars, I'd:
1. Buy lots and lots of paint and a whole lot of brushes.
Loads of house paint (to paint, obviously XD), and loads of acrylic (to aid me in my artsy-fartsy crafts). And lots of lots of brushes, from a teensy-tiny brush to a brush as big as my arm.
2. Buy a really big tablet PC.
So I can actually draw ON it!
3. Buy enough plane tickets for my host family to all come to the US.
'Cause the only place they've been is Hawaii, and I'm several thousand miles away from that. XD
4. Agree with you, Lasik. 'Cause seriously, at this rate I'm gonna be blind by the time I'm 35.
5. Buy my gram's house (and use all that paint to update it), and move in with my boyfriend. XD
And that's still under one million, let alone 10. xD
Thanks honey. *hugs*
And these are awesome, Wish I had the money to help you make some of these a reality.
Hugs for your kitty.
I'd buy a cute flat in Manhattan, open an antique shop and collect art.
Thanks sweetie. *hugs*
If I had ten million I'd come and buy stuff from your antique store. ;)
*hugs* Thank you so much.